If you are in the market for whiteboard paint so that you can create a whiteboard wall in your conference/meeting room, office, home, or classroom, then it’s definitely in your best interest to study the whiteboard paint reviews that are available online.
There are 3 major competitors to check out and compare pluses and minuses so you can determine the right dry erase paint for your application and needs. The competitors are:
In summary, as we’ve spent quite a bit of time ourselves looking at whiteboard paint reviews online, this is what we found in our research:
WHITEBOARD PAINT PRICE
- IdeaPaint is the most expensive on the market
- Rustoleum is the cheapest
- ReMARKable is right in the middle in terms of price
WHITEBOARD PAINT DRY TIME
- IdeaPaint takes 3-4 days, sometimes longer depending on size of wall and how many coats you decide to apply
- ReMARKable has a 48 hour dry time
- Rustoleum also takes 3-4 days to dry
WHITEBOARD PAINT ODOR/TOXICITY
- Many bad reviews out there on the toxicity and odor of IdeaPaint – people have gotten headaches and have had health issues as a result of using their product
- Rustoleum doesn’t have any bad reviews talking about the odor
- ReMARKable has positive reviews talking about the low toxicity and lack of odor
WHITEBOARD PAINT EASE OF USE/APPLICATION
- IdeaPaint seems difficult to apply based on reviews saying that’s it overly sticky and hard to spread out
- Rustoleum reviews talk about the need to apply many coats to get it right which is time intensive and difficult.
- ReMARKable reviews talk about how simple it is and easy to apply with a single coat.